On this beautiful day of July, we attack the third stage of our Breton tour: Ille-et-Vilaine... with two people!
From the forest of Broceliande to the good oysters of the Emerald Coast, discover 5 nice places ofIlle-et-Vilaine in love.
- The Legends of Broceliande: unravel the mysteries of the famous Breton forest!
- The Castle of Fougères: walk around the towers of Fougères dating from the medieval period.
- Hiking in Dinard: the Emerald Coast is full of secrets and beautiful spots... It's up to you to discover them!
- Tanning time: between Saint-Malo and Cancale, you have a wide choice of beaches on which to rest and tan!
- Bay of Mont-Saint-Michel: dolphins in Brittany... Yes, come and see them at Mont-Saint-Michel thanks to the Al Larck association.